How to import and filter your contact list (Filter-In and Filter-Out)
Filter-In will include specific rows in your list – only cells that contain a value in this column.
All the rows in which these cells empty will be ignored (and not imported to the route planner).
Follow these steps:
- Have your entire customer list in one file.
- Add a column for each work day (Monday-Friday).
- For each customer add an ‘X’ in the specific day you visit him.
- Import the file to the planner.
- Make sure your column headers match the ones in the import wizard, including the Filter-In column.
Filter contact list
- You can do this for every day of your work week.
Filter-Out will exclude rows where these cells are not empty.
+ Watch this video to learn how to filter your contacts list.