Digitally Dispatch routes to TomTom WEBFLEET
Seamless Dispatching, Order Management and Vehicle Tracking
- Create and save your route plan on MyRouteOnline.
- Log into the WEBFLEET upload tool with your WEBFLEET and MyRouteOnline credentials.
- [Plans] – Press the ‘refresh’ button on top right, then click your route plan.
- [Routes] – The routes that are included in your route plan will be displayed in this tab.
- [Vehicles] – Press the ‘refresh’ button on top right, you should see all of your vehicles.
- [Assign] – Choose a vehicle for each route and press ‘Import to WEBFLEET’ (when completed, you’ll see “Finished”)
- Log into WEBFLEET to see all Orders!
Orders successfully uploaded to WEBFLEET and dispatched to the PRO driver terminal
Orders uploaded to webfleet
PRO Driver Terminals
Orders are dispatched to each TomTom PRO driver terminal in the optimal order. Begin with the first order, starting at the bottom of the list. When an order is completed, the next order automatically starts.
WEBFLEET – Trip Data
Pro Driver Terminals
Webfleet – Trip Data
Detailed trip report – Shows the time, address, distance and duration of each order
WEBFLEET – Route Overview
Webfleet – Route Overview
Replay each route (red triangles indicate aggressive driving events)
Beta Testing Feedback
Keep track of what is and what is not working for you. If you have technical issues, take screenshots!
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
+ To learn more about MyRouteOnline and TomTom integration.