MyRouteOnline Development and Release Notes
We are constantly updating and improving our Route Planner.
Your feedback is appreciated and we invite you to send us your ideas for our next feature.
Email us at feedback@MyRouteOnline.com
- MyRoute App currently supports iOS 8 and will soon support iOS 9 as well.
- Pick-up and Drop-off aren’t available in Extended Trips.
- Manual Changes in Extended Trips scenario are handled without optimizing the rest of the route
- Office 2013 running in windows 10 shown “file corrupt” messages when trying to open our exported Excel spreadsheet. Microsoft has a patch for this problem which requires opening excel and going to file-accounts-options – clicking update retrieves the patch from MS server.
- Office 365 isn’t compatible with our Excel Add-in.
December 12, 2016
- Bug fixes.
- Algorithm improvement
- Time Windows allow a long wait before the first address is allocated.
August 31, 2016
July 8, 2016
- Bicycling option added to Travel Mode (where mapping data is available).
May 30, 2016
- Improved address recognition process
March 7, 2016
January 22, 2016
December 6, 2015
November 2, 2015
- Exported routes include comments in the first sheet (named combined)
October 22, 2015
MyRoute App for iOS is now available on Apple Store
October 13, 2015
- Bug fix to Service Time calculation
- Addresses in route #999 can be deleted
September 06, 2015
- Extended Trips can be planned with “Keep order as is”
- Bug fix to Extended Trips that allows manual changes of start and end address
- Fix Departure Time in Time Windows
June 25, 2015
June 15, 2015
- Changed Get Directions link – from Google Maps to Print and Directions
- Opened all features (except save/reload) to registered users
- Changed map to 3.20
May 25, 2015
- Bug fix to view pins on the map in Chrome
March 29, 2015
- Bug fix to consider Service Time of Start Address
March 24, 2015
- Launched two new features – Extended Trips and Pick-up and Drop-off
- Bug fix with multiple constraints
- Bug fix with Farthest first
January 26, 2015
November 13, 2014
November 06, 2014
- Bug fix with route planning error
- Coordinates exported to Excel
October 27, 2014
September 23, 2014
September 02, 2014
- Retirement of the Flash API
July 22, 2014
- Email bug fixed
- Additional check-boxes to Print Map
June 16, 2014
June 10, 2014
May 11, 2014
April 23, 2014
March 31, 2014
- Territory bug fixed
- Removed opening pop-up window
February 20, 2014
- Updates to Email Route flow
+ Explore our features and user-guides
If you have any questions or comments about these notes or features, please email us at support@MyRouteOnline.com